Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Recent Updates

Just wanted to let you know. I've added two DVD reviews to the General Writing Section of the Website. Over the course of the next month I hope to pull out some reviews of old TV shows and other movies I had from several years & websites ago and put them up. I'm still considering whether or not to review current TV shows. Because they haven't finished their runs, it is hard to know whether or not some of the issues and problems I see are strategic choices made that will be resolved before series ending, or if they are just missteps and miscalculations.

In the next two weeks I'm going to try and rehabilitate some old academic essays and put them up as well.

I should have around 10 images up for the Prospect Park PhotoGallery by the end of the week.

No comments: