Saturday, March 31, 2007

Late Updates

Just wanted to apologize for the dearth of new material lately. There are real-world reasons for my tardiness is revisions and updates, but I don't really wish to discuss them at this time.

My hope is to have some new writing samples up by Wednesday, April 4th. I plan on revising the Beginnings excerpt, and adding 2 more chapters to the online version. I can't predict when there will me more updates to the Photo Galleries. All I know is that the Prospect Park Gallery is next in line to get updated. Because of a complex schedule-this week-I am unsure if I'll get to it before the coming weekend.

Right now, I would like to spend the little time I have for the website filling the writing sections with more content. I have plenty of material sitting around in shelves or stored electronically, it is the process of finding and reviewing the materials before uploading that I have yet to do.

Sometime on Sunday, I will be posting a new blog discussion topic. It is based on an article I recently read at the 'The Straight Dope' website. I am currently 75% of the way through writing my thoughts, and will probably finishing typing them sometime tonight.




No comments: