Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ranie Mae


Just processed an image from a January shoot. I didn't notice this image the first pass through the shots, but liked it when I found it on the second pass through. The model changed her screen name sometime after we had the photoshoot; I'm not really sure why. I'm left with the quandary of whether or not to post processed images of her with her original screen name or the adjusted one. My attempts to contact her for elucidation, or to schedule future shoots have gone unanswered.
I'm hoping to have properly learned how to improve high-key silhouettes. This was the first time I had attempted it, and while I did have interesting results, I believe it could be done better. I'm hoping to arrange a shoot with a new model within the next few weeks to try again.

No comments: