Saturday, October 6, 2007

deviantART

So I've discovered the website deviantART. It was rather by accident, and I'm uncertain whether it will end up being a really good thing, or an extreme timesink. Like many things on the internet, it should probably only be taken in small doses.

They have a process there by which sales of picture prints can be made, which is worth some investigating. I admit I was bamboozled by all the caveats and addendums to the liscening agreements, so I have no idea if the two pictures I posted there I actually own anymore or if I signed away my rights to the website. I set up a profile page, and I will let you know how it goes. Fortunately, their website seems to operate relatively simply on the end-user side, so I won't need to learn anymore additional programming.

No comments: